Thursday, 13 September 2012

God is our refuge and strength,
    an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
    and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam
    and the mountains quake with their surging Psalm 46 1-3 

Always he holds our hands no matter what befalls us. He is with us. 


Yesterday Chloe text me to say she had held a heart in her hands. She was assisting in an operation. How amazing is that! She has loved surgery. 


Today I am having my hair cut - that is still amazing that I have hair to cut! I saw someone recently who I only met after I had had chemo so only knew me bald. She didn't recognise me! 


This weekend I am meeting up with the ladies I trained with. I am looking forward to seeing them. The last time I saw them was 2 years ago in dialysis when they made a surprise visit. Then on Sunday I am hoping to go with Chloe and Ed to see the end of the Tour of Britain cycle race. Hoping to see Cav win!  

No comments:

Post a Comment