Wednesday 17 December 2014

Thanksgiving service

We would like to give you more details about the thanksgiving service on Friday. It is at 11am, at Barkham st James's church (RG40 4PL post code for satnavs). We will be having coffee and cake following the service in the village hall opposite. As it is a thanksgiving service not a funeral, there is no dress code - (Chloe: I will be wearing purple!). If you are able, please try and share cars to help with the parking. If you would like to make a donation in memory of Anne-please give to kidney research UK http://www.kidneyresearchuk.org/donate .  

2 comments:

  1. The love of purple was something Anne and I shared as well - I was thinking purple dress and red shoes ( but maybe not the shoes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple too. Am so disappointed that I cannot make the journey for the service tomorrow but I will be remembering dear Anne in my own way and my love and prayers are with you all, Izzy x

    ReplyDelete