Tuesday 2 December 2014

December begins.

My week hasn't quite gone as planned. Paul arrived back from London at 1am on Friday night to find me being very very sick. Not at all what you need at 1 am! I then slept until 5am when it started again and continued all day. I felt very poorly, considering contacting the hospital. Just the thought of 4 hours in A&E followed by a night on AMU really put me off. By Sunday I was feeling a little better - although completely exhausted by no food. I couldn't manage the stairs which meant no bath so Paul and I tackled the joys of a bed bath instead. We managed without soaking me or the bed which was a great achievement. I have been very tired but slowly improving since Saturday and thankful I have managed to stay at home. Being sick is awful because I am struggling so hard to eat and then I am sick and all that effort seems such a waste! 
I can't believe it is already the beginning of December - I have started my internet shopping and my Christmas cards will be here soon. Christmas plans have been made with short visits for me. 
On Sunday I had the delight of sharing the morning service from church via my iPad. It was so lovely to see everyone and listen to Julian speak - while watching him. Thank you so much to those involved who were so kind to make that work. I miss you all very much. The joy of being part of a church family can't be measured. 
So the rest of the week involves coffee with friends, a blood test and an appointment with the consultant for results. Please pray for a good plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment