Thursday 27 November 2014

A busy bee!

Wow! What a busy morning. Kitty arrived at 10.30'so we had time for a little chat before leaving for the hospital. I had an abdominal ultrasound looking specifically at my liver and a ct scan of my chest and abdomen. The results of the ultrasound are known straightaway. They showed that the one secondary we knew about is still there but about the same size. But she can also see 2 other suspicious areas - not helped that I have a naturally fatty liver from treatment I have had. ( sounds rather unkind to call my liver fatty!!!!!) apart from that we now wait until Friday 5 th December for the rest of the results and for any change in the treatment plan. My blood results were very good and show stable calcium, stable kidneys and normal other results which is great news for continuing denosumab. I am very pleased about that. It has also been great not to have been sick all week. 
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers today. Your messages have certainly helped us get through the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment