Saturday 16 November 2013

Celebrating ....

It's been a tough week but I think I am coming out the other side. Adjusting to the tiredness and stopping much of what I had been doing is hard. I have been reminded of how much you can't do when both your hands and your feet hurt. Hoovering, baking, ironing, sewing, knitting - all things I love (well apart from the ironing of course) have had to be curtailed. I can do them but only for short spaces of time before the pain becomes too much. I have an appointment with the consultant on Tuesday so we will see what he has to say. I am so thankful that I can go and see him so quickly. 

Today we are off to London to see the ballet of Romeo and Juliet with Chloe and Ed.  I am really looking forward to being out and hoping that I cope. We are celebrating the end of our mortgage payments - we are now the proud owners of a house! Who would have guessed it takes that long!

WP_000989.jpgThis week in-between resting I have been making Christmas cards and sewing a Christmas robin which has been great fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment