Monday 30 December 2013

Facebook words

On Facebook there is a function which makes a word cloud of your most commonly used words in your status updates. I don't write a lot on Facebook but interestingly this is the list it came up with:

  • Hospital 
  • Being
  • Home
  • Link
  • Christmas
  • Lovely 
  • Post 
  • Watch
  • Doing
  • Walk
  • Unexpected
  • YouTube
  • Lists
  • Flowers
  • Details
  • Through
  • Year
  • Downton
  • Last 
  • refined
  • Sad
  • Blog
  • Annewhiteblog
  • Coming 
  • Yippee
  • Slowly
  • Recovering
  • Moment 
What an interesting list of words to sum up my year! You can see I have been face booking more recently! I was really interested to see alongside hospital as a very used word was 'being'.Also interesting to see refined come up, along with lists and details!!!! Wish refining wasn't such a hard thing to go through. Disappointing to see sad come up rather than happy because although recently life has been quite hard overall my year has been happy which you will see tomorrow when I do a look back - always good to look back before starting new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment