Thursday 2 January 2014

New year mmmmmm

So the new year begins - not as I hoped with a great 1st of January getting back to being busy but with a day in bed with my bucket? Unfortunately yesterday was a sick day! No idea why but hey ho! Today is a new day and I am feeling better. This recovery business is long and boring. It seems I can only make tiny steps to getting back to a more normal life. A month of doing nothing means that I am quickly exhausted by the simplist of things - walking up the stairs, a bath, getting dressed all need to be recovered from afterwards! So I can only plan little things for my day. Today my plan is to cook mince, walk to the park and tidy a drawer in my bedroom. Along with a bath and get dressed of course. What an exciting life I lead! 
I was going to post a picture of the pile of books I have to read but unfortunately I can't work out how to put photos on my iPad from my phone. Hopefully my boy will help me later. 
I have been thinking of all of those of you having to go back to work today. I remember how hard it is after a lovely Christmas holiday. For those of you who don't return until next week - make the most of it. It will be over all too soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment