Friday 10 January 2014

Turning a corner......

Hurrah - I seem to have turned a corner in my recovery and now am getting a little better each day. My energy levels are still very low but I am able to do little bits. We have decided that I will avoid crowds of people though until the end of January to avoid the nasty bugs that seem to be going around at the moment. I am enjoying looking at the lovely sunshine which began with pink skies this morning. I can hear birds singing - they have been quite silent with all the rain we have been having. I am also looking forward to meeting up with my ladies this afternoon. What a lot of catching up we have to do as I haven't met with them since the middle of November. 
I hope you all have lovely weekend plans - mine are to stay in my warm house and continue to get better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment