Monday 24 December 2012

Reason for the season

 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3 v16 

So here we are Christmas has arrived. How thankful I am to be here and to be at the centre of all happenings rather than sitting on the sofa guiding procedures! I am tired and we have 4 days of activity but I am looking forward to spending it with my family and hoping to have enough energy to be part of everything. 

In the night I found I couldn't sleep and my mind reflected on my journey. I have come so far but every day remains a blessing. I continue to make each day count not knowing how many I have - I hope I can always live like that. 

May I wish you and yours a happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year. Thank you so much for being part of my journey. I hope and pray that you manage to take a few moments out of the business to reflect on the reason for the season - a babe born in a stable who is saviour of the world, who loves you enough to die for you and longs for you to spend eternity with Him. 

Happy Christmas 

1 comment:

  1. What a journey it's been Anne - but never once has He left you on your own. Thank you for all the immense encouragement you and your blog have been to so many and we just rejoice with you with all the special things you've been able to do this year.

    Have a blessed and special and precious Christmas with your family and may you all know His incomparable love and Presence through 2013.
    With much love Martin and Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete